Five Arrows terms & conditions
- The management reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- All accommodation bookings must be secured by a valid credit card or deposit.
- The management may require full payment or a deposit for accommodation prior to arrival under certain circumstances or when bookings exceed four or more rooms/nights. Payment is required for all accommodation and goods or services received upon departure.
- Cancellation policy: For one to three rooms: 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of bookings. For four or more rooms: One calendar month notice is required. Failure to comply with the above cancellation policy will result in a full charge being made for any accommodation the hotel is unable to resell.
- (i) Check in time is from 3pm. The management will make every effort to ensure rooms are ready on time but can not guarantee access.
(ii) Check out time is at 11am. Failure to vacate the room by this time will result in an additional charge of 50% of the daily room rate.
- All room rates are inclusive of VAT at the present rate & include a continental or full English breakfast. Please ask for details of current breakfast times.
- A discretionary 10% service charge is applied to all food or beverages received.
- The hotel is unable to change or falsify the description of any item purchased.
- No further discounts apply to any special packages or reduced rates.
- The hotel reserves the right to make any further charges as appropriate for any damage, accidental or otherwise, or for any additional cleaning required outside the normal housekeeping requirements. Smoking is not permitted in any of our bedrooms. Anyone smoking in the bedrooms will be given a £50 fine.
- The bar closes to residents at midnight.
- The management reserve the right to exclude guests from public areas or accommodation if they deem behaviour is inappropriate. No refunds will be given.
- Deposit terms: On taking all bedrooms, a £500 deposit is required to secure the date, with full balance to be paid three months before arrival. If rooms are required for two nights, one of the nights taken must be on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
- No dogs or pets are allowed in the hotel rooms and restaurant except for assistance dogs. The no dog policy has been instigated after a full hotel refurbishment last year, to ensure that we maintain the high standards within the rooms. We also have to be sensitive to the wide range of guests that we have, some of whom have allergies to animals.
Please note: The hotel is shut for weddings on the following dates: Fri 30 Jun, Fri 4 Aug, Sat 11 Nov and Sun 31 Dec.