Our bedrooms have been recently refurbished to the highest standard, to maintain the historical legacy of the Five Arrows, with a contemporary feel.
The décor has been chosen to emphasise the feeling of comfort and is inspired by nature, with soft, calm colours and layers of wools and linens. Each of our rooms is named after a Rothschild wine.
- A continental or full English breakfast is included for each guest.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries by The White Company are also included. Each room has a LCD Smart TV, hairdryer and iron.
- Tickets to Waddesdon Manor grounds are also included during seasonal openings. Find out more about the Manor and its opening times.
- Check in time is from 3pm.
- Check out time is at 11am.