All 16 of our bedrooms have been recently refurbished to the highest standard; maintaining the historical legacy of the Five Arrows, but adding a contemporary feel to maximise guest comfort.
The décor has been chosen to emphasise the feeling of comfort and is inspired by nature, with soft, calm colours and layers of wools and linens.
Please be aware that room availability will be open 3 months prior to any proposed arrival date, you will only be able to book rooms within this booking period, outside of this period it will show no availability.
If your enquiry is urgent then do please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2 junior suites, located in the garden annex, are our most sought after rooms. Each suite has a comfortable lounge area allowing you to relax and unwind in your own private living space.
Our 6 classic double are across the main hotel and the coach house. These rooms are comfortable and well equipped rooms with an en-suite bath and/or shower.
- A continental or full English breakfast is included for each guest.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries by The White Company are also included. Each room has a LCD Smart TV, Dyson hairdryer and iron.
- Complimentary tickets to Waddesdon Manor grounds are available during seasonal openings. Find out more about the Manor and its opening times.
- Check in time is from 3pm.
- Check out time is at 11am.